Wednesday 6 January 2010

This is Relevant to my Interests

Lord of the Rings gaming. A project near to my heart. Pendragon. Another project near to my heart. By some strange vagaries of the cosmic ballet the planets aligned themselves yesterday into the perfect positions, and lo! somebody on rpg.net picked up my challenge to him to create a Lord of the Rings Pendragon ruleset. He did so, in not many pages at all. And pretty nice it is too.

Because Venus was in the 7th House, Pluto was a little bit to the left of Jupiter, and Makemake was, er, off over by the Oort cloud somewhere doing something or other, another very intriguing LOTR project then came to my attention not an hour later. Truly the universe is a magical and marvelous mystical mystery. Coincidence? I think not!

2 comments:

  1. If you're interested in LoTR related gaming, you may want to check out the 'Moria' tag on my blog. I'm preparing an old-school dungeon crawl set in the Mines. Not quite true to Tolkien, but perhaps marginally related.

    ReplyDelete